10.17.2013

Release the Hounds(tooth)

If you've been following me on Facebook, you may know that I've started re-testing and updating my patterns. It'll be a long haul to finish them and even though going cross-eyed is definitely a possibility, I've had a lot of fun going back to them so far. Each pattern's facelift involves a full upgrade to my new pattern format and a detailed re-test by me and my testers.
My Avalanche Beanie and Along Came a Spider Beanie were the first to get the upgrade.
Avalanche (24) (333x500)
Avalanche - Adults
Spider (10) (500x400)
Along Came a Spider
Avalanche (21) (332x500)
Avalanche - Kids
Until my Houndstooth Beanie I haven't needed to make any major updates, but that changed with one word... EARFLAPS! A friend put the idea in my mind and I knew instantly that I wanted to try it. I started on them that night and had them perfected by the next morning. They worked up so effortlessly that I can't believe it took me this long to try it. I hope you love them! They are available in the Toddlers, Kids and Adults sizes.
Here are the other updates you can expect to see in the new pattern:
* NEW options: Earflaps and Adults slouchy instructions
* Detailed materials, including yarn amounts
* Corrected gauge measurements
* Added size for babies
* Updated photo tutorials
* Added space for you to write notes
Houndstooth Kids-108 (500x400)
Houndstooth Kids-32 (333x500)
Houndstooth Kids-45 (333x500)
Houndstooth Kids-99 (333x500)
Houndstooth-33 (500x333)
Houndstooth Slouchy-1 (500x333)
Houndstooth-21 (500x334)
Get a copy of the pattern:
Ravelry
Use the code HOOKYHOUNDSTOOTH in my Ravelry shop today (10/17) to get a special discount!
Craftsy
Etsy
My Website
Get your own custom beanie:
My Website
Etsy
***
If you've already bought a pattern, you get the update for free - with all the updated information! Past Ravelry & Craftsy buyers will receive an update automatically. Etsy & mywebsite don't have an option to update past buyers, so please pm or email me your order number so I can send you your update.
Coming next: Big Waffle & Old School Beanie updates
PLAY HARD ~ PLAY HOOKY

No comments:

Post a Comment