4.06.2010

I designed these cards as tags to attach to my finished hats. I want to give people a better idea of who I am and what my business is all about. I took these pictures myself. The first one is of the river in my town after a big snow storm. The last 3 are of my husband skiing (technically speaking he was telemarking) and wearing a hat I made especially for him.
So what'd you think? Please help me decide by voting for your favorite tag! Click on the picture to zoom in.
PLAY HARD - PLAY HOOKY

6 comments:

  1. I like #2 the best, then #3, then 4, then 1. I like 2 and 3 because they are more dynamic and say "fun ski hats!!" to me more than the others. And #2 shows off the hat you made better, so that's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer except that I like #4 the best because it gives a better view of the hat. I don't think #1 gives the message that I'm picking up from your blog and while #2 is really cute of your husband, I think the one really focusing on your hat is best -

    Kim - blissthings.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. number 2 is my favorite. and number 1 is my least favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your comments! I LOVE getting other people's thoughts on my designs!!

    ReplyDelete