We were all set to hang #brynsbutterflies in the park tomorrow... and then this.
We've gotten well over a foot of the white stuff in the last 24 hours and it's still coming down. At least another 2" or so has fallen since I took these pictures.
Since Bryn's birthday was on a Thursday, I scheduled to install the butterfly yarn bomb for this Saturday (tomorrow). Mother nature has her own plans. I don't want to make everyone trudge through slush, or heaven forbid if a tree branch were to fall on someone.
It's not over though, just postponed until next weekend. I'm sad that we won't be able to do it tomorrow, especially for those of you who were so generous and quick with getting your butterflies to me. Just know that this doesn't change how much it means to us - it only changes the date. Hopefully Bryn doesn't mind.