It's been a year full of surprises, successes, stumbles, and sc. Ok I'll admit, I was just trying to Come up with something that starts with s for that last one. But when I think about it, it's true with all those Colorado Beanies I made.
How was your year? Do you have any big goals for 2015? Here are a few highlights that were especially meaningful to me (and then on to the coupon code)...
|New designs in 2014 - From top left: Mogul Mountain Beanie & Headband, Outfitters Braided Headband, Timberline Beanie & Headband, Snowflake Graph, Boulder Beanie|
|A look at my most popular Instagram posts of 2014|
|This was from a couple of years ago, but I couldn't resist.|
|Show me your Hookstache|
|Crochet to go|
- 15,000 Facebook Fans
- 5 year Hookyversary
- Over 100,000 single crochets
- New Tutorials & Tutorial Series
Some of my favorite blog posts from the year:
- He Wore It!!!
- I have a little secret, but it's getting bigger...
- 34 Signs You Might Be (or know) a Crocheter
And now for some random thoughts on FB from 2014:
- I swear my couch is a disguised vanishing cabinet and it's twin is in the room of requirement. Some lucky Hogwarts house elf is hoarding my lost hooks. * nerd moment *
- I wish that the pictures I took in my dreams were saved to my phone when I woke up. They're not. I checked.
- Do you have massive sneezing attacks when you pluck your eyebrows? Or is it just me?
- I literally had an ant... in my pants. And it bit me. Twice.
- Life is good my friends. Life is good even when your toddler falls asleep on your arm, and now you can't feel it, forcing you to put your yarn down.
- I think I just vacuumed one of my stitch markers. Derp
- It turns out that when you put your phone in your back pocket, it will fall out and into the toilet if you forget it's there.
- My husband gets me. We're Netflixing and he just asked, "You haven't heard these episodes yet, have you?"
Ok, I've tortured you with a trip down memory lane long enough...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a great 2015, use the code HOOKYNEWYEAR to get a special discount* in my Ravelry store. It's good through New Year's Day - hopefully you won't be too hung over, errr I mean tired, to use it.
play hard ... play hooky
* Ravelry only allows one coupon to be applied to your shopping cart at a time. The Free Graph with Graph Beanie purchase and other coupons will not be applicable when you use today's code.